Introducing Little Too Much, the stunning debut release from Emma Lauran.
“Emma has a spirit about her that is infectious and a bravery in her voice that can hush a crowd”
Emerging from Exeter’s vibrant music scene in the South West, Emma immersed herself in performing, writing and fashioning her own brand of heartfelt, determined pop that sounds as fragile as it does emphatic.
Now based in London, she can be found at the world-renowned Metropolis Studios working with writers and producers on her follow up single and debut EP set for release later this year.
- Recorded at Metropolis Studios
- Production by Peter James // Camden Clarke
- Additional production by Henry Prior
- Mixed by Henry Prior // Peter James
- Mastered by Stuart Hawkes at Metropolis Studios