Three main areas of business are:
- Supporting managers’ continuous professional development within an evolving music industry.
- Creating opportunities to develop and grow artist businesses.
- Providing a collective voice and leadership to affect change for a transparent and fairer music industry.
MMF engages, advises and lobby’s industry associates and wider industry issues truly representative of the wider management community.
If you are a first time manager or whether you have been a manager for a long time, MMF provides the supportive network you need.
Here are a few things you can get for only £100 per year:
- Priority access to MMF seminars and networking events
- Discount on our MMF Induction Day and training courses
- Discounts on a wide range of industry conferences and events
- Weekly members email newsletter including the latest MMF offers and events
- Access to the members only area of the website which includes useful resources and links plus all the latest discounts and events.
- Access to the skills and experiences of top managers
- Access to MMF Associates which includes over 40 top music, technology, legal, insurance and accountancy companies
- Priority access to the annual Artist & Manager Awards
- Ability to participate through relevant Committees
- International links to 18 affiliate manager bodies
- Potential to qualify for a 3 month Record of the Day discounted subscription – please get in touch for more details
- Potential to qualify for discounted or a complementary legal consultation – limited offer, please get in touch for details.
Unsigned Music Awards will be working with MMF to help provide guidance and a platform of resource for managers of emerging artists.
Click here for more information and to join.